For what purposes do we use your data?
We only use your personal data in cases of legitimate interest.
Our legitimate interest in the use of your data is :
– Give you the opportunity to contact us
– Characterize the audience of our site in order to improve the experience
In any event, your individual rights will always take precedence over our legitimate interests, and we will never use your data for commercial purposes against your will. You will always be asked for your consent to use your data, and you can always withdraw it.
Notre intérêt légitime à l’utilisation de vos données est de :
– Vous donner la possibilité de nous contacter
– Caractériser l’audience de notre site afin d’en améliorer l’expérience
En tout état de cause, vos droits individuels primeront toujours sur notre intérêt légitime, et nous n’utiliserons jamais vos données à des fins commerciales contre votre volonté. Votre consentement à l’utilisation de vos données vous sera toujours demandé, et vous pourrez toujours le retirer.
How is your data collected, and what is it ?
– By filling out a contact form: title, surname, first name, email and phone number
– By depositing a cookie in your browser: IP address, operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.), browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.), date and time of your visit, address of the page Internet of origin, contents consulted on our site.
Who has access to the data we collect ?
The data that we collect directly through forms is not transmitted to any other company. Within our company, only people authorized to process the receipt of forms can access your personal data.
The data that we collect indirectly through cookies is transmitted to Google Analytics.
Where is your data physically located (storage location) ?
The data that we collect directly is stored in France, on the servers of the OVH company. The anonymized data collected through cookies and transmitted to Google Analytics is stored on Google’s servers.
How is your data protected ?
All exchanges with our website are encrypted by a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. The people of our company authorized to consult your data do so via a secure connection by login and encrypted password.
What are your rights ?
You can request the withdrawal of your consent at any time from one of our services. You can also request the total and permanent deletion of your personal data from our systems. Your request must be made to the attention of the person responsible for processing personal data.
Responsible for data processing
The data controller mentioned in this document is SOCIETE DU NOUVEAU PORT DE SAINT QUAY PORTRIEUX.
The data protection officer can be contacted at : firstname.lastname@example.org